Cosmetic dentistry vietnam review

on Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 8, 2013
Dr. Quoc and his staff are amazing... He is a true artist and perfectionist which gave me a smile I can comfortably share with the world. I work with the public so my smile is an asset I use everyday.. 15 years ago I had veneers which were not flattering..they were visually “false teeth” and I was very conscious of their bad appearance..always careful not to smile too big, or if I did, to instantly reflex my hand in front of my face when I laughed or talked. I interviewed countless dentists who claim to “transform smiles” but I had been sold that tale before..I wanted proof and actual patients I could see and talk with that had a scenario similar to mine or worse..After meeting with Dr. Quoc and his staff I knew she was the answer to my long search. I live a state away but gladly made the trips and never regretted the journey. Today, I confidently smile and talk at ease with anyone thanks to Dr. Quoc and her fabulous staff..This transformation has truly changed my life, appearance and confidence level..my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! I am proud to say I am one of those horrible “before” scenarios with a great “after” scenario and I would gladly share my experience with anyone considering cosmetic dentistry in Vietnam . Without hesitation, I will tell you Dr. Quoc is a class act and the best in his field..Hands Down, No Comparison!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét