Dental Tourists in Ho Chi Minh City

on Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 7, 2013
I just wish to pass on to other Dental Tourism Vietnam in or due to come to HCMC.
Everyone loves the idea to come to another country to have dental work performed at a lesser cost then our home countries, including myself.. " America " the dentist in USA have what I call a " professional " Licencse to steal, rob, over charge, whatever we wish to call it!
With this being said who can truely afford good dental care ?
So like everyone else in the world we all head to someplace cheaper to perform the services we need !
After living in HCMC for the past 6 months for my Dental Care the time came when I needed to have surgery performed,, so please everyone who is reading This post take what I am about to tell you as more important then any amount of money you will Save.
After sitting in the dentist chair and waiting for him to begin my surgery/ Dental work , I just began to look around and start observing handling and clean sanitary practices and procedures from Dental Assistants , I was shocked as no Masks were being worn, gloves and in general the condition of the Clean surgery room was in. The I've head lamp in the chair I was sitting in had stains , the water
spitting bowl had sediment from another patient or patients ! The operating tools / impliments
fir my surgery were being removed from a Auto Mechanincs Tool Box ! Loosley thrown in the
box may I say! Nothing was sealed and removed from the " Auto Clave" AKA .. Sterile disinfecting Machine!! After I asked the Dental Assistant about my concerns she looked at me like I was crazy! And then led me over to the Auto Clave for further inspection.
What I witnessed my eyes could not believe, sealed surgical tools that were rusted , and still covered with existing Dried Blood from previous Patients !!!
Blood Born Pathogens " HIV" Hepatitis - A, B and C.
They had little concern or maybe were unaware of these silent killers that can be transferred from one Patient to another ... Silently !
I jumped out of the chair and told everyone that this is not in compliance with Americas Standards for dentistry or Health care what so ever! I may not be a dentist by occupation , but I am surely blessed with common Sense and observation skills to know I was pointing a Gun at my head if I was going to remain in the seat!
I was hoping to save money just like everyone else, but now I think about this more an more to save $1000 or $9,000 my life is still worth a whole lot more then any amount I can save!
I will not mention the Dental office or the Dentist Name my intention here is not to hurt anyone, just make you aware!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét